Friday, July 22, 2005

When I was moving my blog to movabletype I did somehow read back some entries. Some are very interesting and some I have forgotten about it. Now only I realised how much I used to hurt CK because of my unstable emotion. I don't like emotional people but I never knew that I was one too when I was engaged in a relationship. Can't believe that we're still friends.

I must admit that from all the relationships I had until now he's the one I loved most and may be he's the only who knew me most compared to other passengers in my life. Every time when I'm listening back to the songs we used to share together my heart will still have 'the' feeling.

Initially we were so suffered because we just thought that 9 months is too long but He's now back to Malaysia. Haven't got a chance to meet him yet. May be is because my final exam is coming or may be is I just too shamed to face him? he told me few days ago he might be sent to Sabah or Sarawak to work. So if I don't meet him soon don't know how long we still have to wait again.