Monday, September 26, 2005

Dare not

Feeling so depressed every time when I think of does Ocean really likes me or not. We’ve been stuck in this kind uncommitted relationship for more than one month but I really don’t understand why last time when I asked him to separate he still wanted to continue. I really can’t feel any love from him which I’m desperate for it. I dare not to ask him again does he want to end this relationship because I really worried that he will say: okay! Don’t know is I think too much or what? But I couldn’t see him online on msn while he’s online on Axcest. Did he block me because he didn’t want to chat with me? Or did he feel pressure of facing someone he doesn’t like? Too many questions in my head I so wished to ask him but I just can’t because I don’t want to lose him. But why should I be sad of losing someone who doesn’t really like me? Question again…