Monday, September 05, 2005

Last roommate

Sometimes really cannot judge people from his appearance. Just now when I was having dinner at the mamak not far from my hostel. My friends and I were just sitting at the left hand side of my new roommate from Bukit Jalil. I think he didn't see me because he's talking behind my back with his friends complaining I didn't talk much with him. This is his first time sharing a room in room he used to stay in single room. I felt awkward about it because I thought he's such a friendly guy since he always smile to me and even made bed for me which I think it's unnecessary. Moreover last nite was only the second night we slept in the same room. He expects me to be so talkactive with him? And I prefer to do my own stuff in my room unless you're very close to me and we have something in common. Never at least I now knew what kind of a person is he. By the way, most probably I will move out to the new apartment beside INTI hostel next semester. No need to worry about the roommate problem anymore.